Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Band's Back Together

Hey friends!  I am playing catch-up with the blog, just like I'm playing catch up with life.  {I'm a good 3 weeks behind on, basically, everything.  Ah, motherhood.}

That said... Heather was in town last month!  Yup, the band was back together!  Heather is my good friend who moved to DC around the same time we did.  She is also a fellow Iowan.  Need I say more?  Yeah, she's good stuff.

Sadly for us, she left Columbia Heights for Lincoln Park.  She joined the mass exodus of cool people leaving DC for Chicago.  Boo.  So we were really excited that she was back in town and got to meet Lil' G.  I think there's some mutual adoration going on.

It was a great weekend full of BLs, Christmas carols {in April}, Thai food, and hanging out at The Getaway {RIP Social}.  Just like the old days!

We miss you Heather!  Thanks for coming to visit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment